Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

The ungrateful bitch!

(7 Posts)
therealpippi Sun 20-Nov-16 08:21:29

Picked it up from another thread on EA.

Lots of example mentioning an attempt to be nice that was twisted into an unreasonable behavior.

Want to add yours? It may help seeing the extent of the manipulation and victimisation.

Here is one of mine:

Asking him to let me know beforehand (in the aft) if he'll be home for dinner so that I know what and when to cook.

WingsofNylon Sun 20-Nov-16 16:34:49

Huh?

OohhThatsMe Sun 20-Nov-16 16:36:59

If you know someone's like this, why are you with them anyway?

Notgoodatall Sun 20-Nov-16 16:38:21

Apparently I'm moaning and complaining because I haven't had a full 8 hours sleep in 6 years and I just wanted him to look after kids for 2 hrs while I have a nap.

PuppyMonkey Sun 20-Nov-16 16:40:58

Who is the ungrateful bitch though? confused

anxiousnow Sun 20-Nov-16 18:31:52

I think I get you OP. It's for anyone to vent about being called or thought of as an ungrateful bitch when you are simply trying to be helpful/organised.

BitchQueen90 Sun 20-Nov-16 18:46:04

I get this, I think it's for people who are/have been in EA relationships. Examples of how the abuser has manipulated the abused partner.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now