Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

What do you guys do?

(13 Posts)
Misshewer Sat 19-Nov-16 16:43:36

I want to start iniciating sex/oral with NY partner
He's always been the one to start it nothing spontaneous he's usually like suck my d or something lol. But our sex life has gone down the sewer lately and i really want to spice it up a bit
I've never been the first to encourage sex he has so im new to this but what do you do? What do you say? Maybe im scared of being rejected i don't no but i wanna spice us up a bit grin

PinkiePiesCupcakes Sat 19-Nov-16 16:46:09

Sprinkle paprika on his cock when he demands oral. that'll spice it up a little.

Myusernameismyusername Sat 19-Nov-16 16:46:34

Well the way he asks you isn't very nice IMO I don't think I would like it much but each to their own... just ask. Say you like it

ohdearme1958 Sat 19-Nov-16 16:46:46

I make sure I have enough Pollygrip to fix my dentures good and proper.

Misshewer Sat 19-Nov-16 16:49:50

He isn't serious when he says it like that lol. He's kinda like im 😈 etc. But if he doesn't start it we wont do have it?

Myusernameismyusername Sat 19-Nov-16 16:50:55

I usually am not very subtle and put on something sexy and get very cuddly and make it very obvious

Myusernameismyusername Sat 19-Nov-16 16:51:22

Or just say let's have sex please grin

Misshewer Sat 19-Nov-16 16:53:36

What do you say? Like if i was to cuddle up hed probly be well confused with whats going on lol

Myusernameismyusername Sat 19-Nov-16 16:54:46

I don't know I just would say let's go upstairs! Or just smog his face off. Like I say I am not very subtle if I am in the mood

AnaVanda Sat 19-Nov-16 16:56:22

Just say 'Fancy a shag?'

YetAnotherGuy Sat 19-Nov-16 17:16:49

I've alreeady suggested this on another thread

Show him the LoveHoney site

Adk him to name 6 items he'd like you to wear. (Should be able to find a lot more than that)

You choose say 3 (or more) items you'd like to wear, and order them (at least you'll get the size right)

Wear one outfit

I don't think you'll need to say anything after that!

WeAreUglyButWeHaveTheMusic Sat 19-Nov-16 17:35:53

Like if i was to cuddle up hed probly be well confused with whats going on lol

Yeah, I doubt he'd be confused... Men generally tend to understand sex.

rumpler Sat 19-Nov-16 21:21:21

Be direct, be urgent - "I want you, now"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now