Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Stupid fucking twatish exp

(6 Posts)
feelingalone5878 Fri 04-Nov-16 20:47:21

Basically that!! Courts have put a temporary order in place that he can't see his child...apparently I'm keeping him from seeing DC...pshhh
Called him regarding sale of house and he goes off on one about this that and the other obviously all my fault. I split up with him regarding abuse and he just laughs down the phone at me making it up!! Fucking twat!!!
Anyway just wanted to rant, please tell me I'm not the only one with a twat face stupid idiot for an ex!!!!!!

everythingis Fri 04-Nov-16 21:05:28

Yep me too

YoJesse Fri 04-Nov-16 21:40:50

Nope, not at all. The worst of it is, I constantly feel guilty that I'm keeping them apart and its actually my fault when like you it's been court ordered.

HuskyLover1 Fri 04-Nov-16 21:44:54

I've got one too. Some men are just dicks of the highest order. My Exh cheated on me, beat me up, tried (successfully) to screw me over on child support, and has now gone NC now our youngest ha gone to Uni, so I don't even know if we'll duplicate Christmas presents etc. TWAT. Men are so over rated. I fucking love the fact that women are taking over the world just now!

Heatherjayne1972 Sat 05-Nov-16 06:52:55

Sounds familiar My ex broke a court order ended up in prison and still somehow I 'had him put away'
He demanded we sell the house- but apparently that was all my decision and a thousand other things
Grr. Op I sympathise

feelingalone5878 Mon 07-Nov-16 17:40:34

Thank you for the replies, sorry I don't get on here much! Nice to know I'm not alone!! If only we could shop them to a remote island somewhere never to be seen/ heard again!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now