Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

how does she get him out

(4 Posts)
blessedmummyov5 Wed 02-Nov-16 18:02:33

Posting on behalf of a friend ,
They have a council house both names on tendency relationship has broke down he won't leave and she can't uproot the kids as no where to go ....... Legally is there anyway of getting him out ? Tia x

RunRabbitRunRabbit Wed 02-Nov-16 18:52:22

Phone the council and ask. It isn't an unusual situation. There will be a procedure.

MrsBertBibby Wed 02-Nov-16 18:53:24

Yes, apply for a transfer of tenancy under Schedule 7 Family Law Act 1996

I assume they're not married? And in England/Wales?

MrsBertBibby Wed 02-Nov-16 18:57:06

Form D50B

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now