Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Am I still to be worried

(8 Posts)
coulditbeforever Fri 28-Oct-16 09:14:01

I found a flirty text on my DH phone and when I confronted him about it, he got all defensive and said it was nothing. The woman he was texting was from a trade supplier, I told him I didn't want him to set foot back in the place. We are nearly 15 years married with 2 kids ( 13 & 10). I have never had cause not to trust him until now, he says it was nothing, but she was texting him from her place of work on her private mobile. I just can't get it out of my head and do not feel as if I can trust him now. What do you MNers think?

CheckpointCharlie2 Fri 28-Oct-16 09:15:18

I would feel the same as you OP sad.

Only1scoop Fri 28-Oct-16 09:15:20

What did the text say?

coulditbeforever Fri 28-Oct-16 09:18:41

His text said," if she kept talking this way, it would get her everywhere!"

abbsismyhero Fri 28-Oct-16 09:21:33

That's a bit more than flirty banter imho

Mrsemcgregor Fri 28-Oct-16 09:45:10

Eew what a scum bag.

Sorry OP flowers

BolshierAryaStark Fri 28-Oct-16 10:21:48

His text is not 'nothing' hmm I wouldn't be happy with him, fuckwit.

NotTheFordType Fri 28-Oct-16 15:33:17

What was he responding to though? Was there a chain of chatty, personal texts, or was it in response to her saying "I can do you a 20% discount" or similar? If the latter then I think that's actually pretty harmless and if I received it I probably wouldn't even think of it as flirting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now