Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Need to vent!

(3 Posts)
Goodgirl77 Mon 17-Oct-16 21:49:11

God where to start!

I know I'm going to get lots of wake up but please I've just been crying for an hour so go gentle please!

Nearly 18 months separated and I'm at the end of my tether. He left has been playing stop and start the whole time and I've been too cowardly to make it official. More of it today after several weeks of me shutting him out for my sanity. I foolishly bite and then back to dealing with the passive aggressive narcissist 15 year old - him obviously!

I know I'm not trapped just feel like it! Help!

jeaux90 Mon 17-Oct-16 22:48:34

If he really is a narc you know the only way forward is no contact. Do you have kids together?

Goodgirl77 Tue 18-Oct-16 07:09:09

Yes one child so no contact tricky. It's what works best for me but in typical narc style as soon as I do that he comes running back and I get sucked in!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now