Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I need someone to talk to

(4 Posts)
Vickymc38 Sat 15-Oct-16 04:57:03

Hi all what it is my other half told me in July that he no longer is in love with me.but dose not know what he wants.then to night he came home dunk and coved in hair I have asked him if he as meet anyone eles and he as said i thought that we might of got back together but we had a fight witch involved me hitting him witch I now I should never had done and fell really shitty for.i have low selfestmstram and no Conference.I just don't know what to do anymore.I have ask him to move out but tbh I really don't think he wants to go xx

sorryoldwoman Sat 15-Oct-16 05:09:11

You need to decide what you want don't wait for him to decide. If you want to save your relationship seek help. Tell him what you expect he may truly not know what he wants but you can't wait around feeling bad wanting to here what he wants.

sorryoldwoman Sat 15-Oct-16 05:11:01

When I look back at my life I let life happen to me don't you make that mistake. Decide the road you want and go for it.

Happybunny19 Sat 15-Oct-16 11:48:42

If it was the other way round and he hit you during a fight would that make you want to stay? While I can sympathize with your frustration and hurt it doesn't justify your use of violence. You are right to ask to separate entirely. Can you move out? Do you have dcs witnessing these violent arguments?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now