Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

How can someone make you their booty call when you have not even had sex yet

(9 Posts)
IFeelLikeVelvet Fri 14-Oct-16 20:19:39

Really disappointing because I liked this guy and It is hard for me to like someone however it is clear he only wants me for his booty call. I have been on one date with him and done nothing sexual with him.
He use to message me at 8-9-10 pm to come to my house, something which I told him I do not allow guys i dont know in my house, he kept pushing and I had a go at him.
He apologised and said he did not only want me for sex and he likes me. I ignored him for a while and I started talking to him again and same ole messaged me at 9pm saying he wanted to see me and if i'm alone

Should I just ignore him from now on or should I tell him off?

I kind of feel he thinks I am stupid or something like I don't know what he is doing.

AnyFucker Fri 14-Oct-16 20:20:35

Well you do sound a bit stupid if this is all you are willing to accept, tbh

Simonneilsbeard Fri 14-Oct-16 20:23:36

You know what he's doing. It's clear what he wants from you. Block his number and don't entertain this nonsense.

twattymctwatterson Fri 14-Oct-16 20:24:17

Tell him to fuck off, block him and don't accept the same kind of pish again from anyone else

Goingtobeawesome Fri 14-Oct-16 20:27:24

Tell him off? He's not two and needing to learn.

SheldonsSpot Fri 14-Oct-16 20:27:28

Well you do know what he's doing, yet you still indulged him in talking to him again, and now he's doing it again, so yeah you are kinda stupid.

HandyWoman Fri 14-Oct-16 20:38:33

^^ What SheldonsSpot said..

category12 Fri 14-Oct-16 21:33:28

Of course you should ignore him from now on.

mumofthemonsters808 Fri 14-Oct-16 21:42:03

He is making it very clear what he wants from you, listen to him.You either want him to come round and give you one, or you don't, if you dont, tell him to fuck off, don't explain why, just be blunt.Whatever, you decide, don't let him take the piss out of you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now