Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Womens Aid

(2 Posts)
user1471499145 Thu 01-Sep-16 20:12:47

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I am currently the subject of what I consider severe verbal and domestic abuse.
The Police have been involved on one occasion and they had Domestic Abuse call me but I don't have their number any more.
I feel my situation has escalated in the last 2 hours & I really need to talk to someone even if it's just to get some of the incidents logged.

FathomsDeep Thu 01-Sep-16 20:13:44

If you fear for your safety, you need to call 999.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now