Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Formal arangement for contact?

(2 Posts)
user1472739822 Thu 01-Sep-16 15:50:14

How do I go about getting a formal contact arangement with my kids mother? Their mother is willing to do so and wants me to see them and is willing to start the process. The reason I would prefer this is because I feel she wants me to catch feelings for them so she can take them away as she has done in the past, I don't trust her I need something on paper and a formal arrangement so she can't change her mind, I am not on their birth certificates.

How do we go about this? Preferably no an expensive and long court route, is there any alternatives?

childmaintenanceserviceinquiry Thu 01-Sep-16 15:54:03

mediation. A court can then ratify your agreement. It still costs though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now