Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

what do you think to this ?

(7 Posts)
loveachinky13 Sun 28-Aug-16 00:28:15

Boyfriend of nearly 3 years we both decided to spilt due to silly bickering, he left to move in with a friend, we have a 2 year old so still seen eachother regularly, we made up he didn't move back in straight away we agreed to see how it goes until moving straight back in, so he would stay over ect. 

A few weeks ago now he stayed over and I noticed he put his phone underneath the pillow when he normally just puts it on the bedside table, so instantly thought I needed to look on it, waited until he fell asleep (I know his pin) and looked through, I went on his photos and seen a screenshot of a tinder profile, I looked if he had the app an he never. I asked him about it he said his friend sent it him on what's app which could be true as the pics automatically save. 
Anyway, the other day I'm looking through his Instagram and I notice the girl on the tinder profile had liked a few old photos of him and our child, but neither were following eachother? Asked him about it he got a bit funny and said he wouldn't recognise her if he seen her in the street but knows her ex but again I dropped it.
Then I go on his Facebook and the same girl (she lives in the area he's from) had liked a pic he uploaded of our child from June. I then notice she isn't even friends with his "mate" he first said she was seeing on there, when I asked him about that all he had to say was that his mate has now got a girlfriend. 

So basically I don't know if to just drop the whole thing now as we weren't even properly together at the time and I feel like I'm never gonna know the full truth, what do you think?

FeedMeAndTellMeImPretty Sun 28-Aug-16 01:09:35

Yes drop the whole thing, he's shagging around. You can still be amicable parents but don't have a relationship with him.

And I would suggest a name change for you too. Chinky is not a word that is accepted on MN. You can get away with Cuntychops, Wankbadger, Fuckflaps - we are not averse to swearing, but using a racial slur is not really on. Hope that helps to prevent some harsh replies for you. 

kate33 Sun 28-Aug-16 01:14:30

Ha! Feed me you beat me to it!

Queenbean Sun 28-Aug-16 01:16:41

You've split up, you need to move on. And not torture yourself but checking his social media or reading through his phone.

Also, you'll need to change your username - definitely not ok

Queenbean Sun 28-Aug-16 01:18:20

*you had

WamBamThankYouMaam Sun 28-Aug-16 06:03:41

You need to drop it. You were split so have no real right to know anything he did at the time. Stalking someone's social media is weird.

SickInBedOnTwoChairs Sun 28-Aug-16 06:16:39

You seem to know an awful lot about how Tinder works for someone just out of a relationship OP grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now