We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

he has not came back tonight

(5 Posts)
mynameornottobe Sat 20-Aug-16 03:27:30

My partner who i have two little children with (one a two month old) has gone out and not came back. He told me he was going out and we fell out because he always tells me these things two secs before he does them. I don't understand that as leaves me alone as no time to.organise anything with my pals as more restricted as I have to stay home with children in bed. He has cheated on me before. I took him back because I think it destroyed me and in.a way thinking it only thing to help me. He calls me horrible names and shouts at.me
. He tells me many times he hates me and today that he thinks about leaving me. The problem is he'll come back. He'll blame me and expect me to grovel and things to go.bk to way was. He's done what he wanted after all. I don't want to have become that life. How do I get out it with two kids. He'll do anything to keep them and so I'm scared. They are who I live for. He makes me feel ashamed of my life and an utter failure.

seven201 Sat 20-Aug-16 04:00:57

Oh gosh! You poor thing. I have no practical advice but it does sound like you need to leave him for your own good. Is he a crap father generally? He sounds like an awful role model for the kids. I'm sure others will be along with support for how to get out.

seven201 Sat 20-Aug-16 04:01:04

Oh gosh! You poor thing. I have no practical advice but it does sound like you need to leave him for your own good. Is he a crap father generally? He sounds like an awful role model for the kids. I'm sure others will be along with support for how to get out.

MissBeaHaving Sat 20-Aug-16 04:23:50

My he calls you horrible names & shouts at you? He's cheated on you in the past & is now disrespecting you like this ?
You and your DC deserve so much more.
This is not the way that a normal loving family functions,I hope you can get away from this cocklodger!

Your baby is so little,your partner should be home supporting you.

Ilovecharliecat Sat 20-Aug-16 04:35:29

What Missbhaving says - you deserve so much better and your children too. Tell him to go awayl your so much better than him

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now