Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Totally head over heals for the boss!!

(6 Posts)
Ohhhhshitineedhelp Thu 18-Aug-16 00:05:45

i really need help to get over it! Any idea?!

FreeFromHarm Thu 18-Aug-16 00:14:07

what do you need help with ? or advice ?

Ohhhhshitineedhelp Thu 18-Aug-16 01:02:25

To stop having feelings for my boss! I just look at him and think 'you're my dream man' everything about him is what I want!

But he's my boss and we need to be professional and it's just not going to happen. But I just keep holding on to that hope that it will! Xx

JustForThisTopic Thu 18-Aug-16 01:24:49

Either of you already married? (In LTR)

Bogeyface Thu 18-Aug-16 01:38:53

He farts, picks his nose, leaves skids in his pants and will "forget" to put the bins out every single week. He will sulk and accuse you of nagging when the reality is that he is lazy. He will assume that his job is more important than yours, especially as he is the boss.

And the sex will not everything you dream it will be. It will not last very long and you wont have an orgasm. Oh and he will make an excuse so that he gets oral and you dont.

Really, he is no different to the rest of them.

hth

PerspicaciaTick Thu 18-Aug-16 01:48:37

Either you get a grip of yourself or you look for a new job, because a good man won't exploit his position...and you wouldn't ask him.
On the other a hand, a cockwomble would be right up for it. But you don't want a cockwomble do you?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now