Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Not pregnant

(5 Posts)
GemmaTeller2 Sat 09-Jul-16 15:22:53

I take the contraceptive pill rigevidon, and have been for around 6 months. I was bleeding regularly, until last month, usually my period comes around the 10/11th of each month, but I had nothing in June, and still awaiting for this month. Told my partner, and I took a hpt...which was negative... And now I'm left wondering what on earth is going on! Has anyone experienced this before?

user1467042399 Sat 09-Jul-16 15:55:21

Have you missed any pills?
Have you been ill?

MiddleClassProblem Sat 09-Jul-16 15:56:45

Visit your gp x

Fomalhaut Sat 09-Jul-16 16:56:03

See your GP. Any changes in menstrual habits without an obvious cause needs looking at.

It's also possible you're pregnant- it's a tiny tiny chance but I know two people who had very low urine hgc levels and for them they needed blood tests to confirm. The chances are very very small but until you've seen your GP and had a blood test don't discount it completely

GemmaTeller2 Sat 09-Jul-16 21:15:59

I take other medication..mood stabilisers and anti depressants...I was thinking they could of interfered but surely the GP would of known this before prescribing? Partner was a bit gutted when the test was negative ...will call GPs on Monday. Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now