Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Please read... Worried

(7 Posts)
Homely1 Mon 27-Jun-16 23:14:42

In mediation and child contact sorted. It appears as though I held some info re child but I honestly did not. Emails lost in cyberspace. Will he take me to court over this?

Homely1 Mon 27-Jun-16 23:30:11

Anyone

AnchorDownDeepBreath Mon 27-Jun-16 23:32:02

Do they show in your sent folder? that would most likely be a fine defence - in most cases you can class emails you've sent as being received unless you hear otherwise.

HeddaGarbled Mon 27-Jun-16 23:35:45

You need to explain better.

He's accusing you of withholding information about your child? You say you sent some emails but he's claiming he didn't receive them?

Seems unlikely that any information in emails would be so serious he could take you to court over them.

Can you go on sent mail to prove you sent them?

Homely1 Mon 27-Jun-16 23:40:50

I deleted sent items. It was not that serious but nonetheless something about DC. He now thinks I withheld that info. I really did not.

HeddaGarbled Mon 27-Jun-16 23:57:20

Sounds like he's just being a twat. Just explain to your mediator.

AnchorDownDeepBreath Tue 28-Jun-16 00:21:02

If needs be, a solicitor could request proof that the email was sent from your email provider. Likely to be costly, but would allow you to prove it should you need too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now