Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

At the airport on the way home from a first date abroad. It was great ☺

(7 Posts)
DanniiMinogue Mon 27-Jun-16 15:27:47

Just that really. I don't want to say where I am as it will out me but I'm in Europe. I'm returning home from four days away and a first date/meeting with a guy from this country.

Just had to tell someone as it's been a great few days..crazy probably but great fun. We started chatting online four weeks ago. He invited me here, I booked a hotel for myself with plenty of stuff to do nearby on the understanding that we would of course meet but I would also have my own time. It all worked out brilliantly. smile

thewookieswife Mon 27-Jun-16 15:58:41

Yay !! Go you !!! Very sensible approach too !!! winewine

DanniiMinogue Mon 27-Jun-16 16:01:50

Thank you. grin

Loulou2kent Mon 27-Jun-16 16:06:31

How exciting!!!is it somewhere/one you will be visiting again??? wink

DanniiMinogue Mon 27-Jun-16 16:29:22

I think so Lou but not for a while. He is based between here and another country. He may well be in my home city in a couple of months. I don't have any expectations or plans. I just enjoyed it for what it was.

Loulou2kent Mon 27-Jun-16 19:35:55

Sounds great OP! Exciting & fun! Glad your on a high & enjoying it. Xx

TheNaze73 Mon 27-Jun-16 20:03:23

Right approach OP, good luck. I maintained a Brussels relationship for 18 months. Enjoy smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now