Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Dating help

(4 Posts)
christina2701 Sun 19-Jun-16 12:57:47

Hi all! So I've been on 2 dates with a guy who seems really nice. Both dates pretty easy suppose to meet tonight but unfortunely can't do tonight. He messaged me last night asking if I wanted to go over to his instead. I politely declined as I've only meet him twice and wouldn't be comfortable with that.. so we're meeting later in the week. Question is have I blown it because I didn't go round?

MariposaUno Sun 19-Jun-16 14:08:18

If he has been put off by that then he doesn't respect your boundaries so you wouldn't have blown anything/he isn't worth it.

It's only 2 dates in, relax and stick to what you are comfortable with.

ALaughAMinute Sun 19-Jun-16 15:45:31

You're overthinking it. If anything the fact that you didn't go round there at his beck and call will probably make him more keen. That said, he seems pretty keen already!

merville Sun 19-Jun-16 18:48:17

Nope, if you've blown it, it would only be because he's looking for a booty-call not a potential relationship.

My most successful relationships have always been the ones where we waited to have sex (and in which I didn't act like a pleaser).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now