Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Do people on this topic still relate to The Archers?

(6 Posts)
EasyToEatTiger Tue 17-May-16 18:47:18

I think it's gone off the boil but still wanted to leave this herearchersarchersarchersarchersarchersarchersarchersarchersarchersarchersarchersarchersarchersarchers If this works there will be bunting. If not.....

springydaffs Tue 17-May-16 22:55:32

Not sure what you're saying here Easy?

But I listen to the omnibus on Sunday mornings - so no spoilers please!

If you mean do I relate to the Helen/Revolting Rob story then YES I DO.

TheSilveryPussycat Tue 17-May-16 23:57:19

But the stabbing? of the abuser by the abused? the crap follow through with Helen saying not a word about her (and Henry's) treatment by Rob?

<waves to tiger - your bunting has split for me, though>

TheSilveryPussycat Wed 18-May-16 00:01:11

Oh I forgot. archers

(Like many of us, I got out of my EA marriage (different from Helen's though) with the help of MN.)

EasyToEatTiger Wed 18-May-16 08:46:01

I related to the Hel/Rob storyline, but I am floored as to the aftermath of the stabbing. I am very surprised that H has been taken into custody and there she is recieving no psychiatric assessment despite having previously been referred when clearly she is in shock. Meanwhile the rusty wheels of justice clank on and on and on and on relentlessly. I have suffered enough in Real Life. I don't want it on my radio.

springydaffs Wed 18-May-16 08:55:19

I know what you mean Tiger. I also listen out of the corner of my ear bcs it's too close for comfort.

But I'm so glad this issue is out there. I think Helens silence is plausible as a victim of DA/CC. Psyc referral issue probably true to form - things ought to happen in a certain order but it's not a given that they do.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now