Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Is there any place to go for peace

(2 Posts)
Melody2Rhythem Sun 15-May-16 19:36:20

Hi
Same story as any woman, abusive husband fed up but I cant go to my parents as I will be the wrong one. I want to go away and have some peace get away from constant arguments just for sharing a house and child. I am not a saint but I cannot take it anymore in his mind I am the trouble. I want to go away somewhere I could be with other women or some programme where I could forget all this ruminating in my head and feel trapped. I need to figure out how I am going to do each step.
Please help and suggest places or holidays you know is good.

goddessofsmallthings Sun 15-May-16 20:29:43

There's no need for endless ""ruminating" in your head nor should you feel, or be, "trapped" by an abusive spouse.

Find your nearest Women's Aid service here www.womensaid.org.uk/domestic-abuse-directory/ and make contact tomorrow to discuss a refuge placement for yourself and your dc, or to enrol on the Freedom Programme.

When you've ended your dysfunctional marriage, you'll find that every day is like a holiday..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now