Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

BAM - libido!

(5 Posts)
Needtofeelsomething Sat 14-May-16 19:47:15

Have NC for this & not sure if it should be on the sex board.

Split from XH beginning of 2015. We rarely had sex, twice a year on average. This was because our relationship was crap and neither of us instigated it unless on the rare occasion we were out & got pissed. I wasn't that fussed about it, I think when you don't get something very often (and it's not great when you do) it loses its appeal.

So it has been 18 months since I last had sex. No relationships since split as I need to heal myself. However in the last couple of months my libido has come back with a bang & I am horny as hell. The last couple of days I feel like a fanny on legs grin

I have no desire to get into a relationship, still not ready to let anyone in and I'm not sure I could have a ONS. I have zero social life, I work from home & my world is very small. I'm on a couple of OLD sites but have not been very impressed with the quality weirdos.

I have been taking care of my own needs (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) but I need more. I do have self esteem issues, I'm much heavier than the last time I was single & have body issues. I honestly can't imagine showing anyone this body or anyone finding me attractive.

So it seems that everything is against me getting 'Some'.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

fiveyeardrought Mon 16-May-16 21:38:43

You need to stop worrying about your looks Bam, for most blokes an enthusiastic woman is the biggest turn-on ever! From your post you seem to have this aplenty.

AnyFucker Mon 16-May-16 21:43:42

Lock your inbox down

Fanny on legs ... grin

timelytess Mon 16-May-16 21:47:56

Forget how you look. You know how you feel? They can tell....

TheNaze73 Mon 16-May-16 21:53:54

What fiveyear says.

Enthusiasm IS the biggest turn on. Sounds like there'll be one hell of a lucky bloke out there soon. Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now