Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Help - no sex or affection in my marriage - what am I doing wrong?

(4 Posts)
nomoreintimacyever Fri 13-May-16 06:57:48

H and I haven't slept together since February. He is completely disinterested. I really need some affection and physical contact. It's permanently on my mind and the futility of hoping it will get better makes it worse.

What do I do confused?

nomoreintimacyever Fri 13-May-16 07:07:26

I just don't know how to stop yearning for something which H seems completely uninterested in or how to stop feeling sad about it. It kind of dominates all my thoughts blush.

TheNaze73 Fri 13-May-16 07:35:21

Has it been a recent phenomenon or declined gradually over time? The two seem to work in tandem. When I'm not having regular sex, I feel less affectionate & vice versa. It's a tough cycle to break

Pjtime159 Fri 13-May-16 07:44:28

Like Naze said, has it been a gradual decline to zero or a sudden halt. Has anything happened in his life recently? How is his mood generally etc....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now