Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Anyone live near Muswell Hill, Crouch End, East Finchley with no family at all (apart from dc) AND no dp/dh either?

(7 Posts)
Bibbl3 Sun 01-May-16 08:00:40

Or is it only me?

If there are any others like me out there, fancy forming a little group for mutual support & fun times?

Or is this a completely mad idea? Let me know.

Bibbl3 Sun 01-May-16 20:28:09

Bump smile Only me then?

haveacupoftea Sun 01-May-16 21:43:22

Try meetup.com maybe? smile

Cheesecake53 Sun 01-May-16 22:01:21

I fit the description, but my area is a tic south - 10min on the bus smile

crazyhead Sun 01-May-16 22:46:00

try the haringey local board. I've seen people post similar on there before (they were from Crouch End/Turnpike Lane I think

Mrsbird311 Sun 01-May-16 23:49:42

There used to be a thing called haringey families, it cost £10 a year to join ( prob more now) but you got a news letter every month with all the mum and kids events
St George's church at bottom on cranley gardens used to have a playgroup on Friday mornings and st James church did something a couple of afternoons a week
There are loads of things going on and I met a little group of mums , still in touch now

buzzpop Mon 02-May-16 01:31:00

Yes, not far from there

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now