Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

need to bring back confidence

(5 Posts)
Feelingsolow12345 Thu 28-Apr-16 21:06:37

I don't know if I'm in the right place but my dh has just told me he's finding it hard to find me sexy as I'm not confident no more. he went I could walk round the house with wearing the most ugliest underwear on and I can make them sexy now I'm hiding away and he's worried about me and how it'll affect our sex life.

so basically how can I bring my confidence back.

goddessofsmallthings Thu 28-Apr-16 22:03:45

Have you lost confidence in yourself/your body and, if so, can you pinpoint when or how it happened?

Feelingsolow12345 Thu 28-Apr-16 22:27:18

I'm probably going to get flamed for this. when we started going out I was anorexic. I then became a curvy girl. I was comfortable with this has he loved my curves. I then got pregnant and I don't know if it's psychological or what but I hate looking at my stomach my thighs hips. my stomach (I think) has horrible fat stretch marks and I have a bit of a tummy (compared to what I did have).

I'm sorry to anyone who took offence to my post.

Marchate Thu 28-Apr-16 22:49:53

Did you get treatment for the anorexia? It takes huge strength to control, if that's the correct word. Do you think pregnancy triggered the feelings again?

Feelingsolow12345 Fri 29-Apr-16 01:46:32

nope no treatment I refused to admit it at the time. I think the pregnancy triggered it again, I was worried about that from the start. I'd stop eating cause of the added weight but I can gladly say I didn't go down that path I thought of my LO. not so much now though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now