Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Phone activity - do you check and how?

(4 Posts)
NotJanine Mon 25-Apr-16 12:15:34

Seems that online comms are a real enabler for affairs etc. and checking phone activity seems to be quite commonplace when people suspect something is going on.

However most phones these days seem to be password protected and paper bills are a thing of the past, so does that mean that it is going to be even easier for secretive goings-on?

TheNaze73 Mon 25-Apr-16 12:17:26

I don't check as I'm not insecure & I trust my partner. People that snoop have bigger issues

NK346f2849X127d8bca260 Mon 25-Apr-16 12:28:40

I don't snoop and I have password on my phone, I have nothing to hide but it is mine and private.
If someone wants to cheat they will.

SeventyNineBottlesOfWine Mon 25-Apr-16 16:43:52

I am another who wouldn't snoop. I was once in a relationship with someone who would read all my private messages, e-mails and texts.

He didn't trust me at all and always thought I was cheating. He was extremely jealous and insecure.

It destroyed our relationship.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now