Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Pregnancy hormones / him being a dick / or are we a jus tired?

(2 Posts)
Mikethenight2good Sat 16-Apr-16 22:08:31

I am 33 weeks pg and due in for a c section next month. Have already had one hospital due to an issue in the last few weeks. I am still pretty mobile but we have a toddler and I don't finish work till next week. However I am struggling a little and pretty anxious post hospital stay. Hubby works shifts and works most weekends so I am currently working in the week and sole child care at the weekend.

What is really pissing me off is sometimes if I ask for help or say can you do something I get the roll of the eyes of huff and puff and he reluctantly does it. I have told him so many times I would rather he said no. I find it passive aggressive. He says he is tired (which he is to be fair as their shifts are 70 hours over 7 days). But fecking grow a pair and say no. It makes me not want to ask for help and I know I am going to need more post c section especially with a toddler.
I have no tolerance for such shit at the moment.

Seeyounearertime Sat 16-Apr-16 22:12:00

But fecking grow a pair and say no.

Or he could spend the energy he's using rolling his eyes to actually help his heavily pregnant partner?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now