Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I just played fuckwit bingo!

(6 Posts)
Ijustwannabreakfree Wed 13-Apr-16 20:38:40

Hi I'm coming to realise that I'm married to either a selfish prick or possibly an abusive twat, I've been reading some other threads and read about fuckwit bingo, when he started getting pissed off with me this evening over something that I didn't even do and trying to twist things I have it a go, it worked wonders!! Anyone else have experience of this?

Pettywoman Wed 13-Apr-16 21:33:40

What happened? Is he always like this?

Ijustwannabreakfree Thu 14-Apr-16 16:39:12

Hi petty
Yes he is often like this, it's his way or the silent treatment really! I have decided to disengage until I find the energy to leave him plus we have a holiday booked soon so don't want to leave now as kids will miss out.

Nothavingfunrightnow Thu 14-Apr-16 18:54:37

I have not played FW Bingo consciously, but I understand fully what you mean. Once you see through the bollocks and realise it's not you that's at fault/made the mistake/said the wrong thing, the relief is enormous.

What plans have you put in place to free yourself of this situation?

Ijustwannabreakfree Thu 14-Apr-16 20:15:20

I don't know, I have tried to leave on a number of occasions but obviously always break under the pressure. It seems every time I plan it I wimp out so I think one day soon I will just go and rock up at my parents house with my 4 children and stay there until he either sees sense and leaves or until I find a new home for us. I feel really ready to do this now but we go away in a few weeks and the children are really excited about it, I couldn't manage in my own with them so need to ride it out until after that.

Nothavingfunrightnow Thu 14-Apr-16 21:13:14

Some things of the best I was given on this forum was to make a plan to get out. As things transpired, he landed up assaulting me so I rang the police and he left that day.

It will sort itself out, but be active in the process.

If you set out all your troubles on MN, you will receive an inordinate amount if help, support and information.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now