Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

injunction against mental cruelty

(3 Posts)
jane23164 Sun 10-Apr-16 23:28:42

can I get an injunction against my ex ;s partner?
the thought of her anywhere near me is too much to bear
under the doctor and on antidepressents

goddessofsmallthings Mon 11-Apr-16 00:09:05

Has your ex's partner been harassing you and, if so, on how many occasions?

Are you saying that you're "under the doctor and on antidepressents" because this person has harrassed you?

Bogeyface Mon 11-Apr-16 00:48:42

It depends.

If she has been harassing you, stalking you, threatening you etc then yes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now