Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

special brownies

(6 Posts)
spacedustcollector Sat 02-Apr-16 23:10:31

H and I live in separate countries - I am with kids and he is away abroad working. He comes home once every couple of weeks. He is logged onto his email from my laptop once and his account is saved so I snoop every now and again.
Today I read an email exchange between him and his female friend where she thanked him for the dinner (I'm aware and am fine with it) and the lovely phone call (h is not one to engage in phone calls usually so a bit odd). And then he says he is scoring some 'stuff' for their special brownies . Wtf!!! This mid forties professional is planning on taking soft drugs with someone.
I am feeling a bit pissed off because knowing him this is some level of intimacy that he wouldn't get into easily. For f sake, he hasn't ever spoken with me about special brownies.
They have been friends for ages. She is married but her husband is abroad too. She is nice but very reserved. I am a bit hmm at two silent, reserved and somewhat awkward people having a little secret.
How would you feel/react if this happened to you? What would you advise?
Thanks

RealityCheque Sat 02-Apr-16 23:19:06

What a dope! Things have clearly gone to pot and he's made a hash of his email security. Hopefully things will blow over - the grass often seems greener in others joints.

goddessofsmallthings Sat 02-Apr-16 23:21:33

When is he next due home and when is the special brownie fest due to take place?

Flumplet Sat 02-Apr-16 23:22:59

I used to see a guy and weed made him really unmanageably randy. Keep an eye.

justdontevenfuckingstart Sat 02-Apr-16 23:23:47

I would be pissed off about the intimacy (not saying it is wrong) couldn't give a shit about the green.

spacedustcollector Sat 02-Apr-16 23:27:46

I am also more concerned about the intimacy rather than taking a bit of a light drug. I am sort of thinking I should have been the one he suggested this to. I seem to be the women he talks to about DIY, money stuff and kids whereas his adventures are with his female friend.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now