Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Am back for advice

(2 Posts)
Bellalongstone Fri 01-Apr-16 22:10:49

I have a son who was diagnosed back in 2001 with ASD and PDD and who has struggled with his life. He still lives with me, and I would love to talk to other parents who have a young adult like him. He has a job and drives but I can't see him ever living on his own. Anyone out there I could share my thoughts/frustrations/joy with?

NotnowNigel Sat 02-Apr-16 00:55:34

You might want to report your post and ask mn to remove names as this is a totally public forum that shows up on google searches.

Sorry, I can't really say I understand what you are experiencing much, although I do know what it's like living with teens/earl adults who don't do much around the house There is a Special Needs thread where you might find some like minded mums.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now