Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Exdh Mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha.....

(17 Posts)
Nellythekneenibbler Tue 29-Mar-16 21:39:01

Abusive and controlling for many years but still his tentacles try to reach into my life since our divorce. This has been the most amusing circumstance to date. He gave our ds a Tescos clubcard keyfob to give to me, so that I should use it on every shop and he can collect the points!!! hmm Errrr, methinks, nope.

ScarletForYa Tue 29-Mar-16 21:40:25

What a tool!

CantAffordtoLive Tue 29-Mar-16 21:41:39

lol smile Tesco clubcards are crap anyway. smile

RandomMess Tue 29-Mar-16 21:42:08

He is seriously deluded shock

Seeyounearertime Tue 29-Mar-16 21:43:27

Ooo, now, go get yourself one, swap the fob on the key and return it to knob head.

He won't know you've swapped it and he'll unknowingly gather points for you. grin

IgnoreMeEveryOtherReindeerDoes Tue 29-Mar-16 21:43:51

Re-register it in your name or change the address to yours

imeatingthechocolate Tue 29-Mar-16 21:44:10

no a tool is useful

he is an empty wine box unrecyclable (in my area) and no redeeming features suitable only for rage stamping and binning

Ginmakesitallok Tue 29-Mar-16 21:45:21

Just use it when buying condoms, steak and fine wines. Should make his bonus coupons interesting.

candykane25 Tue 29-Mar-16 21:46:41

Buy the most Odd, outlandish and embarrassing things you can and use it. Tesco use the card to send you vouchers and gather information about you.
Small size condoms, plus size tampons kY jelly and so on. And nothing but that so it distorts his customer profile.

imeatingthechocolate Tue 29-Mar-16 21:47:26

use it on lube and hemorrhoid cream? deny all knowledge

does he online shop? it will show up in his favorites buy baby stuff pregnancy tests and all sorts

Sanchar Tue 29-Mar-16 21:47:27

Also a good way to monitor your spending, checking to see that you aren't spending the maintenance money on gin and fags.

Sneaky bastard

imeatingthechocolate Tue 29-Mar-16 21:48:02

extra large condoms make him wonder what your doing?

ivykaty44 Tue 29-Mar-16 21:54:03

Send it back in an envelope, insert note

No point me having this as I don't shop at such stores any longer

He can pick the bones out of that

But yes agree with other poster, get your own key fob and swap them grin

ouryve Tue 29-Mar-16 21:54:31

You could use it to get at him, mumsnet style. Each week, buy a pack of biscuits. The same ones each time (though obviously over the minimum spend). Scan the card with them, each and every time.

Crackers would be even more apt grin

notonyurjellybellynelly Tue 29-Mar-16 21:56:40

He doesnt sound very bright and Im not sure I'd be laughing at him even though I can understand why you'd want to.

RaspberryOverload Tue 29-Mar-16 22:07:03

Sanchar's point about monitoring the spending is interesting, though. Maybe not such a tool, after all.

Nellythekneenibbler Tue 29-Mar-16 22:22:29

We had a clean-break divorce, there's no maintenance spending for him to monitor. I like the idea of the card swap, very clever.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now