Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I must have MUG written on my forehead

(2 Posts)
waitinggame1234 Sun 20-Mar-16 20:23:09

I am trapped in this bloody place and I have no idea how to get through the next 6-12 months sad.

H and I are separated but have to live together. I am currently on a fixed contract and can't risk moving out until I know if I'll be made permanent.

Stbeh decided to introduce the dc to his girlfriend and spends 4 evenings a week with her. They've only been together 7 weeks. I've tried explaining he should spend some quality time with the kids on his own but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

What is really annoying me tonight is that he's gone over there again tonight without sorting any of the stuff for work/school tomorrow saying he'll do it when he gets in - which means he thinks I'll do it or he'll wake me up clattering about in the middle of the night. Ffs I am sick of all the responsible stuff falling to me. I get to be boring mummy that makes sure the kids have clean clothes while he gets to be fun dad angry

abbsismyhero Sun 20-Mar-16 22:33:07

dont do it and put headphones in so he cant wake you up

it sucks my ex sees his children 6 hours a week its so easy to be a fun parent 6 hours a week he lies and gets them to join in too he told me the kids picked healthy food for tea so he went out and bought it for them and then bought them a easter egg each plus two bags of doughnuts so now everytime i go to the supermarket with them i get demands for the stuff they know i wont buy and he is happy the kids are moaning at me he told me the children insisted he bought the eggs my son was a bit confused and said i don't think i did?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now