Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

drunken breakdown

(6 Posts)
hurtandconfued2016 Sat 19-Mar-16 15:57:34

Just needing a wee rant really!
So last night I has my first night out since I had baby 2 weeks ago and since my ex left 9 weeks ago.
Well it was a good night having drinks with friends and a wee dance but one specific friend kept bringing up how amazing I am how am a great mum, beautiful and that my ex (who is his friend) is a idiot and a fool and the whole night wanted to keep brining it up. Which resulted in me getting upset because I would start to thin about my ex and how much I love an miss him! So when I came home I got very upset and left him a voice.mail asking him to come back to me and the kids!
So when I woke up today my dad was in a bad mood with me for crying over my ex and was like surly you are over it now? My dad hates him and doesn't see why I miss him.
So now my dad's in a huff I'm hungover and embarrassed myself by leaving my ex a voice.mail (luckily he blocked my number when he left me so he won't know I have called or anything but I'm now so angry at myself)
Then he text today to ask if he can see the kids on Tuesday and when I explained I can't get to his mum and dads as I can't drive yet and can't carry the car seat and that he would have to pick me up he's not replied and thrown a strop!
I'm just fed up of trying to please everyone!
Sorry for rambling on just needed a rant really

pocketsaviour Sat 19-Mar-16 16:06:32

Bless you love.

Did you tell his friend to STFU last night? Because you can do that, you know. You don't have to let some tactless fucknugget sit there making you feel crap.

Laurag16xxx Sat 19-Mar-16 16:42:43

I would tell your mate to shut up that's not helpful.
Honestly the amount of drunken breakdowns I've had..hope your ok.
Chin up

hurtandconfued2016 Sat 19-Mar-16 16:43:29

I asked him several times to just leave it.
But he was too drunk and said he felt the need to tell me how amazing I am and how my ex is a twat but all it done was hurt me.

BastardGoDarkly Sat 19-Mar-16 16:46:48

Sounds like he was trying it on?

Pick yourself up, and move on. A baby 2 weeks ago? You're still all over the place I'm sure.

Your Dad will get over it, so will you, and if ex wants to see his kids hell have to come and get them won't he? (Which is quite normal anyway)

flowers don't beat yourself up.

hurtandconfued2016 Sat 19-Mar-16 17:18:26

Aw God I hope he wasn't I hadn't even thought about that tbh! It's far too soon for me to even think about anyone else!
Yeah I'm still a wreck tbh cry most days or end up getting very very angry. I don't even remember what I said on the voice mail to him I'm pretty sure I lost my temper about him and the ow!
Well I don't think he will be coming to pick them up because he doesn't want me in "our" car, and I won't be letting him take baby without me as he hasn't really spent time with her (10 mins at the registry office on tuesday)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now