Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

do i stay or go

(11 Posts)
louiM123 Sat 19-Mar-16 03:50:17

I am pregnant with my 3rd baby, my fiance has let me down alot over the 7 years i have been with him. He has stole from me ran up debt not contributed to household bills. I pay my mortgage own my car an provide for my children and i work full time. He smokes alot of marijana which i let him do as he is so hard t live with without it. Anyway i have just found out he is texting other girls. Am i being hasty telling him to leave?

ajandjjmum Sat 19-Mar-16 03:55:47

It doesn't sound as if he's adding an awful lot to your life. If you could live independently, it sounds to me as if you'd be far better off on your own.

VinceNoirLovesHowardMoon Sat 19-Mar-16 03:58:47

Umm leave! There is no question here surely? He certainly doesn't add much positive to your life.

louiM123 Sat 19-Mar-16 04:16:38

Thanks for the replies. I know the answer myself when i see it wrote down in front of me. X

wallywobbles Sat 19-Mar-16 05:34:22

For god's sake don't marry him and give him rights to any more of your stuff. Get him gone ASAP. He's adding nothing to your life. Sorry. You must be one strong lady to have carried this dead weight for so long.

Phoenix69 Sat 19-Mar-16 05:37:41

Is this a trick question?
Why haven't you left already?

RiceCrispieTreats Sat 19-Mar-16 05:45:54

Go.

Well, you stay.

He's out on his addict cocklodger arse, isn't he... smile

Costacoffeeplease Sat 19-Mar-16 06:04:46

Hasty? Really? Why is he still there, more like?

louiM123 Sat 19-Mar-16 08:55:06

Can i add he isnt the father to my oldest i was in a physically abusive relationship with her dad,when i met my current partner he was so caring and considerate of me thats y iv stayed with him so long im holdin onto that. We had our wedding booked i had al the deposits paid dress ordered etc he told me 6 months b4 the wedding he didnt c the point in us getting married. I have given him back the ring and i am going to pack his things up today.

Then he's a moron to boot. Getting married to you might have been the most financially astute thing he's done in his life. You seriously dodged a bullet there, sweetie.

He gets into debts, his problem. He can't afford to pay his dealer, his problem.

Well done getting rid. flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now