Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Does anyone remember a lady who was in a bad way a couple of years ago?

(11 Posts)
Chocolatteaddict1 Wed 16-Mar-16 19:02:10

Hi think her username had 'star' in it. She was hospitalised with MH health after leaving her abusive ex and her children were put in to care but where still in contact. Social worker was taking them up to visit her and it was just getting her through. Although it was still very bleak.

Her ex (I think ) was still lurking about behind the scenes.

It was very very sad. I've been thinking about her recently and I'm just wondering if anybody knows if she is ok. I dearly hope so.

MumOnTheRunCatchingUp Wed 16-Mar-16 20:13:14

It wasn't starsnstripes was it?

Chocolatteaddict1 Wed 16-Mar-16 22:37:37

Hi mum I'm not sure. Keep thinking starlight or some thing but could be Starsandstripes. I'll have a look now.

Chocolatteaddict1 Wed 16-Mar-16 22:48:07

No it's not Starsandstripes I don't think. It's not starlight either.

HelenaDove Thu 17-Mar-16 02:41:10

Ive been wondering lately how thenamehaschanged is now and if shes ok. Shes not the poster being discussed here.

NotNob Thu 17-Mar-16 04:52:13

You're not thinking of happyspaceman, are you?

Chocolatteaddict1 Thu 17-Mar-16 06:12:49

notnob nothing is coming up at all for that name search which is odd. It maybe, does that sound like this lady?

Chocolatteaddict1 Thu 17-Mar-16 06:18:18

I think maybe you were thinking of HappyLandSpaceMan - it could be this lady. Bu no hospitalisation posts.

NotNob Thu 17-Mar-16 06:20:48

The thread was deleted.

Chocolatteaddict1 Thu 17-Mar-16 06:26:24

Ok. Do you know if she is/was ok? She has been in my mind recently

NotNob Thu 17-Mar-16 06:29:42

Pm'd you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now