Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Moving away

(3 Posts)
lino1111 Tue 15-Mar-16 14:25:13

I'm a single mother to 3 beautiful children 13,8 & 18 months old. I've just come out of a relationship and want to relocate myself and children within the UK closer to my family as I have no support here and feel lonely and unhappy. I have wanted to do this for a long time but my ex husband did not want to go. Therefore I have the opportunity now but my two eldest children 12&9 yrs old don't want to move as they'll miss their school and friends and dad. I know my ex husband will take me to court and they will end up living with him as they want to stay. That would break my heart but i feel so unhappy in my current town. Is there any help or advice you could give please?

InvictusVersinium Tue 15-Mar-16 16:44:43

Sounds very difficult.

You need to report your post to MN and ask that it be moved to a more appropriate topic - you have posted under "BRAnd requests" then you might get more responses.

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 15-Mar-16 19:38:13

Hi lino1111,

We're going to move this over to our Relationships topic now - hopefully you'll get some good advice and support there. flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now