Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Looking for answers ?!

(7 Posts)
troubledsoul12 Sun 13-Mar-16 22:34:34

Good evening! Absolutely love MN and over periodearshot many years I read threads... Picked up so many valuable advices ....
I am 35 ... Married and 3 dc( 13,11 and 1)....last 4/5 years became unhappy but last few months very very very unhappy to the point that I am longing for my youth ... Feeling like I made all the wrong choices .
Marrige is not what it used to be .... He has violent outbursts and I came yesterday to to point that I can't do this anymore .... I just can't mentally and physically
Not going back to work because of the childcare issue ( will go back within a year ) .... I became overweight ( more then 50kg I put on in a space of 7 yrs).... Don't feel going anywhere ,my confidence is down ....
I just want to close my eyes and give up on everything .... My family is not in uk ( I am not from here even - but live and work here 16 yrs) and my mum doesn't know how unhappy I am , or I became .
I am surviving day to day just because of my dc. They are my Strenght and sunlight in this dark time . So many things are there but it's long to write about everything .... Equally happy to answer on any question .
We never went clubbing ... Restaurants .... Pubs ... Meeting with friends ( don't have any only at work).... No one can't even understand life I am living . He is such a introvert that is affecting even kids ( older ones) ....
I met him when 18 and married soon after .... 19 ..... I missed all the madness of youth ... Gave him my best years .... I need them back ... Can't breath .... What have I done to myself ?!?
Can I ever move on ? Can I pull out old happy me? Can I make up for lost years or am I already too old? Too late?
I just really need honest advice ... Not comfort just honest words .... Thank you .....

troubledsoul12 Sun 13-Mar-16 22:36:41

Sorry for typos .... Even my phone doesn't like me

Marchate Sun 13-Mar-16 23:24:57

Please phone Women's Aid. They have a website that will help you too

Bree85 Mon 14-Mar-16 13:22:22

You need help. I wish you would seek support in your family.

hellsbellsmelons Mon 14-Mar-16 14:27:02

Tell your mum and get some real life support.
Call Womens Aid and get their help and advice on what to do.
Bringing your DC up in this environment is damaging them more than you can ever know right now.
You need to get away. 0808 2000 247
Call them now or when it is safe to do so.
The number will not appear on your land line phone bill.

It's never too late to show your DC what life should be like.
And it's never too late of you to get away and get yourself a happy life away from abuse.

troubledsoul12 Mon 14-Mar-16 15:30:46

Thank you .... It's much easier to say then to do ..... Will wa even listen what I am saying ?! There are much more serious cases then mine ..... Feel silly to call and tell them my story , I don't want anyone to say well you did that your self ...
Well it's true actually .... I should have seen it before and how wrong it was ....
Thank you so much for your advice
.. Advices
Thank you

Marchate Mon 14-Mar-16 15:46:43

They will certainly listen. Each person's situation is different. They don't give you a rating before helping

Please phone them today if you get a chance. They will advise you of your options

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now