Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

passive agressive shite on facebook

(7 Posts)
threesidestoastory Fri 26-Feb-16 13:40:59

NC. Long story, I'll try to keep it brief.

Separated from stbxh a few months ago. Was relatively amicable until quite recently when he's become a total dick.

Main points:
Last weekend he trashed my house, stealing and damaging a number of items, including several essential items I've had to replace. All of this done in front of the children.
Later this week he was arrested and charged with several counts of criminal damage.
I dont believe, in light of the damage to the property, it is safe for him to be with the children alone.
He can't have them at his mum's house, where he is living, as she recently tried to kill herself and I'm not having my children in that environment.
It's not safe for me to be there to supervise contact due to threats he's made to me.
He's now claiming the children aren't his so won't be paying maintenance, but is refusing DNA tests.
As a result of all of these factors I have said he can't see the children until he comes up with a safe environment for them, and admits they are his.

He's now posting daily on Facebook what a 'deadbeat mother' I am keeping the children away from a 'loving and caring father'.
I'm furious.
I'm not one to air my laundry in public, but I honestly wish all the people who are 'liking' his statuses and commenting about what a cunt I am knew the whole story!

The simple answer is to stop looking, but I've told by a solicitor and the police to keep screenshots of his bullshit (especially in relation to the goods he's stolen and is trying to sell) so that's out of the question.

I'm just so fucking mad. I want to shout from the rooftops what a first class dick he is, but I can't and I won't drag myself to his level! Please calm me down!

MadeMan Fri 26-Feb-16 15:01:57

I thought passive aggressive behaviour is commenting on someone's picture, "That's a nice dress you're wearing" when it's well known that you don't like someone.

He seems like he's just being a douche.

slicedfinger Fri 26-Feb-16 15:04:58

I don't think that's PA, it is straightforward aggressive!

Glad you are getting solid advice, and hope it can all be sorted out soon for you! You seem to be holding it together very well.

threesidestoastory Fri 26-Feb-16 15:32:18

I worded that a little wrong.... He is basically posting stuff saying 'it's deadbeat mums that do X, y & z' grater than naming me directly which is why I thought it was PA. because it's OBVIOUSLY aimed at me he just doesn't have the balls to say it

Slowdecrease Fri 26-Feb-16 17:07:23

I'm amazed that the sol and police have told you to actively keep an eye on his Facebook - is it not the polices job to investigate the stolen goods not yours?? Anyway, in a nutshell, if you don't stop peeping at his you'll drive yourself mad and wind yourself up as you are doing. For your own sake, stop.

Cabrinha Fri 26-Feb-16 17:49:13

Don't you have a friend who can screenshot for you? I'd do that for a friend.

BolshierAryaStark Fri 26-Feb-16 20:14:08

There is nothing passive about his posts, he's a fuckwit who clearly has other fuckwits for friends. Take the screenshots & try to not let it get under your skin, easier said than done I know, but try.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now