Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

bullying or just undermining ?

(2 Posts)
Dinkiedoo Mon 22-Feb-16 14:33:19

I started a new job last year and from the minute I met my manager I did not like him. He gives nothing back . I work hard but everything I do he has little niggles . For instance... I was undergoing training and was being supervised by another worker. There was a problem and I tried to solve it but apparently went about it the wrong way and there was a complaint. I was held fully responsible for this. My co worker gave no advice nor did they get informed of complaint.
I write reports to our seniors and he "tweaks" them. I ask questions and he always puts me in the wrong.
I have spoken to co workers and they tell me they dont think they know what he is doing and that I am doing the right thing.
I feel like leaving this job even though I like it. But I am getting stressed by this guy.
Im terrified of making the slightest mistake as I know he will be on it like a ton of bricks.

TheNaze73 Mon 22-Feb-16 15:16:11

Maybe speak to HR or a whistleblowing line. I don't think he's bullying at all, just sounds incompetent

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now