Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

My heart is aching

(5 Posts)
Angieyy1 Fri 12-Feb-16 16:45:35

I'm trying to do all the right things to get over him..... Going to the gym ... Going to college I have an interview on Monday for a part time job in a salon ..... I want him back I always will .... He gave me all the freedom I needed never questioned me ..... And I loved he was like that ....we had all the same interests and he was fearless .....confident and I found that so attractive .... He was always busy with his life too ..... Now I want to settle down to get married and I thought it would be with him ...the thought of been with some else terrifies me what if I feel trapped.... Or they are too much .... Insecure of needy .... He's the only one that has ever been that way with me the rest have always tried to be controlling .... He said we could be friends and I agreed but I want more ..... He said the waY I have reacted over certain things and somethings I have said made him realise he wants to be on his own and he's better of that way .and he's angry over some of the texts ....he is 40 ... Iv tried texting him as a friend and he hasn't responded .... Iv become all the things he doesn't want my anxiety keeps taking over the more I feel him slipping away the more I'm trying to hold on ..... Does this make sense X.... I decided to join tinder as a destraction and I am speaking to a guy via text and he's pretty quick with text which I'm not liking as I'm not used to it xx ....

bb888 Fri 12-Feb-16 17:44:46

That sounds awful, if you try to not think about him or contact him, that should be quicker for getting over him. Maybe its too soon for Tinder if you aren't feeling quite yourself yet?

Angieyy1 Fri 12-Feb-16 17:55:37

I have just deleted it, i stupidly gave the guy my number and we have been texting. Nothing more than just general chit chat for now but he asked to maybe meet up next week for something to eat and i said yes but we haven't said a day as I'm not big on plans i normally just like to see how i feel on the day. I thought i was doing the right thing I'm trying to move on

pumpkinmoon1 Fri 12-Feb-16 21:04:25

Angiey - I am going through the same and it is bloody hard. Please try to imagine what you want in your future and realise that you will not get that from him. I wan't marriage and kids also and I will not have any of those things with him. Those things are more important to me than he is.

Angieyy1 Fri 12-Feb-16 21:37:38

I feel like I have bipolar ..... One minute I want to be with him the next I'm calm them I feel sick then I can't believe we have split up then I cry and then I'm deluded thinking he's going to change his mind ....

Just when will I get the message the facts are he said he doesn't love me ... He's realised its not going to work ... And in all honesty I'm apologising constantly for something that's Not just my fault ...You would think I'd cheated on him the way he's acting and he's actually a silent moody person !! I have stuff at his and I'm not ready to get hit I'm not strong enough to walk into his home it will set me back ... I haven't fully let go and when I have il collect it ....I'm in bed feeling calm so I'm rolling with it .... and watching Netflix

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now