Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

having emotional breakdown here....

(11 Posts)
hurtandconfued2016 Wed 10-Feb-16 20:15:17

okay so partner left 4 weeks ago for ow due to have our daughter in 3 weeks and today has been awful!
I had a scan as baby is not 100% he didn't show up for it!
then was going thru old photos and found a photo of the day our son was born and it kills me!
I won't have that beautiful moment with my family this time instead I will be celebrating it and he will be celebrating with his ow!
just needed a wee rant as I'm so emotional and not stopped crying all day!

janaus Wed 10-Feb-16 20:20:27

Oh love, so sorry. Please hang in there. Be strong for your babies. I wish you all the best.

StrawberryMouse Wed 10-Feb-16 20:24:39

It does seem very unfair, particularly when you are feeling so vulnerable. Just remember that it is all up from here. You will have a beautiful baby and be able to build yourself up from here and get a life all of your own on track.

Backingvocals Wed 10-Feb-16 20:25:24

You poor love. That's a lot to deal with. You'll get through this though and come out stronger and look back at photos with Dd on the day she was born and think what a happy and sad day that was and how awesome I am for creating a family around me and DCs.

FellOutOfBedTwice Wed 10-Feb-16 20:33:06

I read your other thread and think your partner is a prick. I'm sure this has been said but please do not put this shitbag on the birth certificate. Waste of space.

hurtandconfued2016 Wed 10-Feb-16 20:36:51

this is going to probably sound awful but he has in a way taken away any excitement I have towards our daughter. I feel like I can't get excited about anything to do with her choosing names getting hospital bag ready nursery all of this has completely lost my interest sad I had the midwife today and they have refered me to get some help as I'm not dealing with it at all.

MoominPie22 Wed 10-Feb-16 20:39:56

OMG how could he do that though?? shock I mean, what kind of a selfish fucking bastard does this?

AND, what kind of a spiteful bitch would go with a man who was on the verge of becoming a dad? angry

I really don´t know what goes on in the head of some people. Are they half-baked and just don´t give a shit about the upset and stress their selfish actions cause? It´s nasty beyond words!!

He´s disgusting and no matter how bad you might feel don´t ever take him back. You are not just a body or a piece of meat with no feelings to be messed about with as he sees fit!
Do you have some supportive friends and family to lean on? What does his family think of his actions? If he were my son I´d wanna disown him!

I´m so sorry for what you´re going through. flowers Your ex is a fucking wanker and I hope he gets what he deserves. Scum attracts scum. You are far better than that Fuckwit.

hurtandconfued2016 Wed 10-Feb-16 20:50:31

I actually ended up in the same restaurant as them on sat and they both just looked at me like I was a bit of rubbish on the floor.
he said he hadn't loved me since before I fell pregnant and that he only got me pregnant to make me feel like he loved me. I do have really good family and friends but I feel like everyone just expects me to be over it but I'm not I'm hurt!
his family think he has done nothing wrong and that I should just get over the fact he has moved on and our relationship is over!
I'm the bad one in their eyes because I'm the one that's finding it hard letting him have our son and things like that! I have had to move back to my parents and did any of them offer to help? NO
his sister is coming up from England for the birth of baby but since e walked none of his siblings has asked are you okay? how's baby?
baby has been very stressed to since everything probably because I have been having breakdowns often sad

cocochanel21 Wed 10-Feb-16 21:13:52

I'm so sorry I kind of understand what your going through with your pregnancy. When I was 7mths pregnant I suffered a breveament and it really affected the rest of my pregnancy. I had no interest in choosing names and getting the nursery ready it was a really horrible time. When my DD was born thing's started to get better although I still have bad day's occasional.

Your Ex sound's vile you'll be so much better off with your children on your own. Take care of yourself flowers

hurtandconfued2016 Wed 10-Feb-16 21:16:18

cocochanel21
it's horrible I remember all the exciting amazing feelings I had with my son. I feel so bad I don't have them with her! what's worse is the fact he said he only agreed to another baby to make me feel loved in a way makes me think well maybe if I hadn't had her he would still be here! I'm just in such a dark place right now

cocochanel21 Wed 10-Feb-16 21:45:41

I think the best thing to do is to focus on your future with your 2dcs. When I had DD1 I was on my on from the beginning and I was young at the time. But I managed and it was so much easier than being with my Ex.
When your DD is here hopefully you'll be able to move forward and not give your Ex a second thought.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now