Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

How do I know....

(6 Posts)
Fireandflames666 Tue 09-Feb-16 21:30:32

When a guy really, really likes you?. Why is it so hard to tell the difference between them wanting nothing but sex or wanting a relationship with that person?.

Do you ladies remember how your partners acted when the were in to you?. Curious smile.

honeybunny14 Tue 09-Feb-16 23:21:19

I think if they really like you and want more than just sex you will know with my now dp and ex dp I knew pretty much straight away that they wanted something serious.

LovePGtipsMonkey Tue 09-Feb-16 23:31:04

don't sleep with him straight away? if he disappears after a few attempts at sex, them you'll have your answer. I know SOME men pretend for months they want more than sex and chase, but imo it's a swmall minority. Sex is so easily available that they can't be bothered with chasing if that's what they after.

If you've already had sex, then just see if her offers any mutual activities apart from that.

LovePGtipsMonkey Tue 09-Feb-16 23:32:00

he, not 'her'.

TheNaze73 Wed 10-Feb-16 00:36:51

lovePGTips is spot on. As a bloke, sex is so easily avaliable these days, it's untrue. The women are the naughty ones by no stretch. If it's just sex & you knock them back a couple of times, they'll move on

Fireandflames666 Wed 10-Feb-16 20:45:19

Hmmm. Well the bloke I like I've know for ten years and we've been good friends for six years. When ever we go out he insists on paying for everything, and the last time he asked to kiss me (I did but only a peck as I'm unsure of his intentions). I've been used before you see, so I'm being very, very cautious.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now