Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Have I just been asked out?

(5 Posts)
Iloveyoutilltheend Wed 03-Feb-16 22:23:27

A male acquaintance recently asked me would I like to go for a coffee. He keeps "appearing" at places I am, though not in a creepy way. So was I asked out? It is actually fairly hard to tell..He seems a reserved character.

bb888 Wed 03-Feb-16 22:50:40

I think coffee is generally a neutral thing - I have male friends that I go for coffee with, and definitely no romantic subtext. But it could be that he means more by it. Would you want to go out with him?

LovePGtipsMonkey Wed 03-Feb-16 23:07:12

so what did you reply? Why not just go and then it will become clear! if you like him, that is.

Iloveyoutilltheend Thu 04-Feb-16 06:00:34

I said that would be nice. He seems nice if shyer than my normal type.Younger too..

KittyWindbag Thu 04-Feb-16 08:23:58

I would say that you've been asked out smile The fact that he keeps turning up where you are makes me think he likes you.

Just go and see how it is, you'll probably soon find out if he's interested. Do you like him?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now