Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Love life

(4 Posts)
Neronani2 Sun 31-Jan-16 21:11:04

I have a very serious problem and I really need someone to share it with. Since when I was born that's some 23 years ago I'm still yet to have a girlfriend, I'm a nice guy and I'm not the finest man in the world but I think I'm handsome enough. I have asked out about 4 girls in my lifetime but they all said no so I'm in serious need of your advise.
Thank you

Ticktacktock Sun 31-Jan-16 21:27:47

I'll treat this as a serious thread......not really sure why I'm suspicious........ Could you try joining a gym or night class, or volunteering, or borrow a dog and get down your local park with it on a regular same day same time basis. Or hang out in Starbucks?

abbsismyhero Sun 31-Jan-16 23:09:22

get a job? join a social activity? local book group ours is reading the three billy goats gruff at the moment hmm

mum2mum99 Sun 31-Jan-16 23:15:40

Serial womanisers ask 10 times a day. Statically a better chance of results.
Pick a traditionally woman-orientated activity like cake decorating, so you can have your cake and eat it. You will have a big supply. Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now