Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Internet dating

(6 Posts)
Morgani97 Mon 18-Jan-16 17:30:54

Advice needed......got talking to a guy via an Internet dating site,seems nice enough,said lots of nice things without crossing the line,wants to meet up but no pressure. Gave me his number so I rang him last Monday again seems nice. Messaging every day just normal everyday stuff with a bit of harmless flirting thrown in. Messaged me Saturday said he was working,he runs a bar,nothing yesterday cept for a message telling me something had happened and was taking a while to sort out,said would tell me today but heardnothing. Spoke to a friend she said call him tonight,what do you all think shall i call him or just leave it?

bb888 Mon 18-Jan-16 17:39:26

Leave it. He will call you if he wants to, if he doesn't then it was just a way to drop the contact.

Oysterbabe Mon 18-Jan-16 17:45:39

He said he'd get in touch with you so I'd leave it. If he doesn't then move on.

Knackeredknitter67 Mon 18-Jan-16 17:57:25

Just leave it. Chat to others. It is always better to take to and date a few, rather than focusing on one. Plus you didn't really know him, and he may not be as nice as you think. Most people put on an act.

Knackeredknitter67 Mon 18-Jan-16 17:57:38

talk to not take to

Morgani97 Mon 18-Jan-16 20:33:46

Thank you for your comments ill leave it n see what happens x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now