Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Slept with me,told me he had a wife then dumped me.

(9 Posts)
Sadlonleyconfused Fri 15-Jan-16 16:11:06

In that order.
He chased me for months but never really gave much away about himself.
We got to know one another well.
Got on so well,spent time together.
Felt so comfortable with him.
He told me he loved me.
We slept together.
Then he told me he had a wife and child and felt so guilty and not to contact him again.
Wtf.
Why go through all of that to hurt me.
Why not go and have a one night stand with a random woman.
Why get to know me and make me fall for him.
I don't get it.

SpoiltMardyCow Fri 15-Jan-16 16:16:13

Wow, what a twat!
You say you got to know each other well. How is that possible if he didn't tell you about his life....ie., being married?

The fact is, he might have been able to get away with a shag....so why go through all the getting to know you? You must be so upset! It's not your fault. What a fucking jerk!!!

He sounds a bit psychotic. Telling you he loves you?! I mean, that's just so extreme when he dumps you two seconds later. I'm so sorry you met such a bloody loser.

Pick yourself up, dust yourself down and put your radar on a higher alert. So many twats out there.

Hope you are ok. Flowers!

Sadlonleyconfused Fri 15-Jan-16 16:18:05

Well he works down here and lives he weekdays and comes home weekends( well most weekends)
I don't get it at all.

Sadlonleyconfused Fri 15-Jan-16 16:18:53

That was meant to say he lives down this end of the country weekdays then weekends heads back up north.

I know you must feel rubbish but you have dodged a bullet there, pick yourself up, tell yourself your worth more and move on. If he ever gets back in contact with you tell him the sex was rubbish to avoid a repeat performance. You deserve a lot better than that, his poor wife. Shame you cant let her decide for herself if she wants to stay married to such a prat. flowers for you.

Sadlonleyconfused Fri 15-Jan-16 16:20:33

He seemed so nice.
Told me about his life( apart from wife pfft) opened up about things.
He seemed genuine.
I guess I'm bad at working out when men truly like me and not just using me.

Sadlonleyconfused Fri 15-Jan-16 16:23:22

Oh and I knew his full name and didn't think to check him out on Facebook.
Checked and no pics of the wife just the kid and him.
The little boy is about 1ish by the looks of it.
Felt like I had been stabbed in the stomach(don't mean to sound dramatic)

PrincessBooBoo Fri 15-Jan-16 16:32:19

Bloody hell! What a prize twat! God, I would make him very uncomfortable. Start 'liking' a few photos on facebook!

He's a twat. Learn and move on. I had this done to me, I really hope his wife finds out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now