Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Hes left me!!!!

(15 Posts)
Itsabloodymess Wed 13-Jan-16 12:23:51

The cheek of him!!! grin after all the shit and abuse hes put me through and like a mug i kept going back.
He has now got a house and has packed up and gone. Telling me i was mardy sourfaced a cow (thats some of the nicer stuff) After he physically emotionally and verbally abused me made the house tense and uncomfortable to be in.

HES LEFT ME!!!!

Marchate Wed 13-Jan-16 12:31:41

xx
Don't take him back

Mrskeats Wed 13-Jan-16 12:32:39

I've had similar. Just be glad he's gone and you can get on with your life. Will you be able to stay in your house? If so erase all traces of him which I found therapeutic.
Onward and upward .

Threefishys Wed 13-Jan-16 13:01:38

It's fairly common behaviour that isn't it. They get nasty because they want to leave and resent being with you then they get their shut together eventually and leave. It happened to me. The lesson I learned? When I am beong treated like shit I'm being told very clearly they aren't arse so I need to be the one to end it and give them what they ultimately want. Have you learned it as well now? I'll never try and cling to someone erosive again.

Threefishys Wed 13-Jan-16 13:02:19

Just off to destroy my stupid predictive phone!!!

TheTigerIsOut Wed 13-Jan-16 13:10:52

I begged my ex for a divorce for 8 years. But in his mind it was he who left me and, aparently, I want him back hmm

AdrianlovesPandora Wed 13-Jan-16 13:26:59

Feel the relief and burdens being lifted off your shoulders. Lovely freedom after a terrible relationship by the sounds of it and now he has done you massive favours by moving along. I'm in the same boat but 7 months down the line !thanks

tinyme135 Wed 13-Jan-16 13:27:17

You're free smile

my ex was emotionally and physically abusive towards me and he left me and when I refused to go back with him he hated it but my God was I free from him haha.

go and enjoy yourself now grin

hellsbellsmelons Wed 13-Jan-16 13:31:57

Thank your lucky stars he has gone.
Now get onto Womens Aid and get some advice and support.
Definitely do their Freedom Programme and do it ASAP.
You need to understand why you would put up with all these kinds of abuse!
It's not good at all and you need to reset your boundaries and spot red flags in the future!

MoominPie22 Wed 13-Jan-16 13:35:55

Hurraywineflowers Now erase all traces of the tosser and have a Single Ladies Freedom partygrin

tipsytrifle Wed 13-Jan-16 13:37:07

Have you posted about him before? Your nn rings a bell is all. In any case, I'm celebrating your newly gifted freedom from abuse. Is your home secure, as in, can you stay? Has he got keys, should you change locks?

sije Wed 13-Jan-16 14:24:52

I've just read your other threads OP, and OMG what a bastard!

I'm having a glass of wine on your behalf. CONGRATULATIONS! wine

Itsabloodymess Wed 13-Jan-16 16:57:48

Yes the house is mine (council tenancy my name only) he wont come back. Hes told me i will drown without him he gives me 2 months before my shit hits the fan hmm

I met my lovely counsellor today shes recomending for cbt. Im very stressy and anxious i dont deal with life very well, that will change. Im going to finish the decorating, exp would pay for so much then stop so lots of unfinished jobs. I just need to get my head around budgeting meal planning, lots of basic stuff but ex puddled my mind that i was always doubting myself.

Itsabloodymess Wed 13-Jan-16 16:58:42

tipsy yes i have posted before, u just feel different this time smile

AlisonWunderland Wed 13-Jan-16 16:59:40

I hope the door hit his arse on the way out...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now