Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Dont know what to do

(6 Posts)
smallfry16 Sun 10-Jan-16 19:22:01

Found out two years ago dh was massive cheat. He blamed me and tried to sweep it under the carpet. Lied justified minimised etc. so shocked didn't realise this was the script.
Told him I feel vunerable around younger women. She was 20 years younger than him. He said its because of my age. What a bastard. if I mention how I feel he shuts me down.
Cant cope anymore. Went out with friends and got rather tipsy. Think I mentioned affair again when he picked me up. So he dropped me off and went off into the night. I called him and he called me a bitch repeatedly.
He got in at 3am saying he felt scared of me. He kept saying how much he hated me.
just all feels so weird. he says he wont leave.
I'm also on ads but he says most women my age are.

Cabrinha Sun 10-Jan-16 19:33:08

Perhaps most women your age who stay with cheating bastards that treat them like shit are on ADs.

What is stopping you just ending this lovey? He sounds awful.

BitterAndOnlySlightlyTwisted Sun 10-Jan-16 19:38:32

He's absolutely bloody vile!

What are the compelling reasons for staying with this arsehole?

smallfry16 Sun 10-Jan-16 19:46:38

I don't know. its all making me feel ill. maybe this is what he wants. The other night he went upstairs for a while and then came down and wanted me to shake his hand, I refused. how strange.

smallfry16 Sun 10-Jan-16 19:48:11

if I ask for kindness and understanding he glares at me and says he cant. is he projecting I don't know.

Jw35 Sun 10-Jan-16 20:08:06

Please leave, he's not worth it thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now