Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.


(1 Post)
watcombe Wed 06-Jan-16 19:03:10

My husband and I have been separated for almost two years and he is going to file for divorce by consent once we hit that date. For the first month or two we took turns staying with friends while the children stayed in the 'family' home. He then moved into a flat. Can we claim separation from the date he moved, or is the proof required such that the two years only start from when he has a tenancy agreement to prove it? Thank you for your help.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: