Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

i don't know if i can talk about it here?

(542 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

panele01 Thu 31-Dec-15 21:05:16

hello everyone,
i am new here and i don't know,i am not sure if i can talk about it here? i am 20 weeks and 4 days pregnant
,but i am having problems in my life right now,difficulties,complications sadconfused

Pancakeflipper Thu 31-Dec-15 21:07:37

You can chat about what you'd like here. I am sure someone could relate to whatever is troubling you and help.

Thurlow Thu 31-Dec-15 21:13:37

You can talk about anything here. What would you like to say?

panele01 Thu 31-Dec-15 21:15:40

ok,thank you,i am having difficulties,complications in my life right now,i had a terrible argument with my mother this week,before New Years Eve day and since then i don't talk to her much anymore,my life story is really long,terrible,painful,upsetting,embarrassing sadi just had a terrible conversation with my baby's father and when i saw what he wrote about me on fb,i have blocked him thereangrysad

panele01 Thu 31-Dec-15 21:18:23

ok,thank you,i am having difficulties,complications in my life right now,i had a terrible argument with my mother this week,before New Years Eve day and since then i don't talk to her much anymore,my life story is really long,terrible,painful,upsetting,embarrassing i just had a terrible conversation with my baby's father and when i saw what he wrote about me on fb,i have blocked him there angrysad

Thurlow Thu 31-Dec-15 21:22:34

I'm sorry you rowed with your mum. Are you with anyone at the moment? Is there anything specific you wanted to talk about, or jus some company?

I've got a feeling that this board (Other subjects) might not be the best board to get a response on. Would you like MN to move it to somewhere a little busier?

panele01 Thu 31-Dec-15 21:25:08

It is ok,no,i am not with someone right now,i don't mind dear,but where? can you tell me? explain to me? because i am confusedsad

RJnomore1 Thu 31-Dec-15 21:28:30

I think what thurlow means is this topic isn't used very much. More people will see if you post in chat or relationships.

Sorry you are having a bad time just now.

MazzleDazzle Thu 31-Dec-15 21:29:11

That's rubbish that things aren't going well for you just now.

Do you usually get along with your mum?

Thurlow Thu 31-Dec-15 21:29:26

Sorry, I wrote that too quick. There are boards on Pregnancy, Relationships, Chat or even Mental Health, and they are busier than this one - more people to chat to? This is a rather quiet board, that's all. You can Report your post and ask MN to move it.

panele01 Thu 31-Dec-15 21:32:29

Ok,thank you dear,i will do something about this post,hmmmmm.......well my relationship hasn't been good at all with my mother,i could say,honestly,seriously sad

Thurlow Thu 31-Dec-15 21:34:02

So you have any other contact with your ex than FB?

panele01 Thu 31-Dec-15 21:36:49

I don't talk to him,he is not my ex,i could say,he is just my friend and he got me pregnant without me even knowing,realising that angrysad he knows my mobile nr only

RJnomore1 Thu 31-Dec-15 21:42:32

Can you explain how he got you pregnant without you knowing?

panele01 Thu 31-Dec-15 21:47:01

hmmmmmm.........sad oh god,if only i could remember that,you see i am suffering from sexual assault trauma,which happened this year at the end of July,it was my ex-boyfriend who did it in my mother's place sadconfused my memory is really horrible,i am really sorry,

Thurlow Thu 31-Dec-15 21:48:56

And your friend took advantage of you?sad

panele01 Thu 31-Dec-15 21:50:02

hmmmmmm......... oh god,if only i could remember that,you see i am suffering from sexual assault trauma,which happened this year at the end of July,it was my ex-boyfriend who did it in my mother's place my memory is really horrible,i am really sorry sad he was being nice and he was treating me like a princess,but when i realised that he didn't have no condom,i should've say something,but i didn't,i think,i don't remembersad i am so sorry

RJnomore1 Thu 31-Dec-15 21:52:36

No no don't apologise. I wasn't sure what you meant.

Thats awful. Have you spoken to anyone about it? Midwife, police, counsellors, anyone who can help you deal with it?

panele01 Thu 31-Dec-15 21:52:40

Yes,you could say that but because i am suffering from a terrible memory,i am not convinced that he did that,god if only i could remember that sad After him,there were so much happening in my life that my memory gone down much sad

panele01 Thu 31-Dec-15 21:54:45

No,i haven't,thats the thing sad I should start loving myself more and be more concerned about myself,he is my baby's father and he's done it to me,god angrysad

QOD Thu 31-Dec-15 21:56:34

Do you havé someone supporting you? Friends? Other family?

panele01 Thu 31-Dec-15 21:59:18

hmmmm........no,not really sadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad I had a terrible argument with my mother this week since then we don't talk to each anymore,yes,i did mention that before sad

RJnomore1 Thu 31-Dec-15 22:01:05

Well there's always someone on here to talk to.

panele01 Thu 31-Dec-15 22:03:44

Ok,thank you so muchthanks

RJnomore1 Thu 31-Dec-15 22:05:45

You sound like you need a massive hug. What can we do to help?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now