Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Christmas obligations 34 weeks preg

(7 Posts)
NotSpeaking Sun 27-Dec-15 18:50:38

My cousin is over from France. I'm not feeling good at all, baby is transverse position and today it's made me feel really ill because the position is very painful. I can't bend or walk well at all. It's draining and I'm tired. I saw her yesterday but they are pressurising me to go and visit again (10min drive away) I feel like if I don't go they will have the hump with me because she is leaving tomorrow night and I won't see her until April probably. Would you go or stay home and rest?

NotSpeaking Sun 27-Dec-15 18:55:22

Meant to be for pregnancy forum!

QueenArseClangers Sun 27-Dec-15 19:07:19

Can she not nip over to see you?

I had a transverse baby last pregnancy. Have a look at Spinning Babies website, baby moved head down a few days after doing their exercises smile

I remember that sick feeling though!
Take care.

SexNamesRFab Sun 27-Dec-15 20:39:34

I would absolutely not go. You have done the obligatory visit. You need to look after yourself and baby first.

SexNamesRFab Sun 27-Dec-15 20:40:29

Ps - tell people your midwife told you to take it easy wink

NA200712 Sun 27-Dec-15 20:46:14

I'd suggest they come visit you and just explain your not feeling brilliant due to the baby's position. If they get the hump over that I'd just say "see you in April" lol

mintoil Sun 27-Dec-15 20:46:36

No, no , no. Your only obligation is to yourself and your unborn child. That trumps everything

She can come and see you if she is that bothered. otherwise, it's apologies all round but got to look after baby.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now